Future Skills Leadership Transformation
Sustainable companies are managed by leaders who are future fit. We call upon a transformation to Being Boldly Human and the intelligent use of digitalization!
Learn how to create your success in a volatile future
Acquire skills you don’t learn in business school
HUMAN : DIGITAL – A CENTRAL ASPECT
Human means to understand and to be able to use the entire human potential, in a sense of using the abundance of the human approach to problem solving – focused, complex and ambivalent, as well as inspired.
Digital means understanding the technological approach to problem solving – binary codes, black or white answers, excluding one or the other – as the second main approach useful for completely different tasks.
Combining both approaches in a conscious way is our answer to cultivate a development in economy in order to generate a future worth living.
Curious for more?
Here is an audio sample from the podcast Sales Up Call by Stephan Heinrich: Interview with Future Skills Farming founder Karola Sakotnik – in German
Full Interview plus a TRANSCRIPT AS PDF – order now
Leadership for Transformation Summit on- and offline
- Live at Kornberg Castle/Austria – max 30 persons
- Online via ZOOM – interactive and with direct answers
- Online via Youtube – to watch and think along
21 Challenge Leadership for Transformation
Next Challenge starts on 6.8.2020
3 weeks of individual leadership transformation by developing your Future Skills
- Daily 30 min
- online blended learning: self-study and live support
- Twice a week live After Lunch Coffee Meeting
- Fits also in 60 hours weeks
- Recipes for success for leaders in the current era
- Future Skills and Things you don’t learn in Business School
- Applying simply Being Boldly Human